Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How Can i Mesh 2 Tangent Extruded Ellipse That are considered as 1 Domain??

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello ,

i am doing my Final Year Project in University and i am using Comsol Multiphysics for Simulation ..

i am always just having Problems in Meshing ( and sometimes .. if Mesh works i face problem in the multigrid meshing while Computing ) .. the problem is because i have 2 very tangent Ellipse so i don't know Exactly what is happening in Mesh , i will post screen shot of the body i am working on .. and it's not that Complicated so i am sure COMSOL is able to do this , also i Can't change Dimensions Because i have Experimental Data on these dimensions

Please See the Picture pictures and u will understand what i mean , in the Pictures i get the error while Computing in the Multigrid

P.S. : i made the Body on Solidworks and import it in Comsol as step file ( .stp )

i Hope someone Help Because this is very important for me , i am stuck in the project and there is time limit ..

Thanks ,

1 Reply Last Post 17 avr. 2016, 18:56 UTC−4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 17 avr. 2016, 18:56 UTC−4
Hello :
Can you attached COMSOL file to take a look if you like?
Regards,
ABBAS JASIM
Hello : Can you attached COMSOL file to take a look if you like? Regards, ABBAS JASIM

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.