Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to include variable into a table

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have a parametric sweep for the problem of DC current passage through a resistive bar.
I have a couple of voltage probes V0 and V1 defined for some domains. Both values of V0, V1 and sweep parameters are streamed to the output table. It works fine during the sweep.

I have defined a variable. Say, resistance which is R=(V1-V0)/I0, where I0 is a constant and V0 and V1 are calculated for each sweep step.

How to include R variable into the output table?
Or am I getting this completely wrong? Do I need always define a new domain probe instead, where R is calculated as above? What is the point of having a variable then?

I use Consol 5.2.

0 Replies Last Post 1 déc. 2015, 05:09 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello daem0n

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.