Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Tunable FBAR in frequency domain

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear All,

I am trying to simulate a tunable FBAR starting from BTO material as medium.
In frequency model I am trying to superimpose a RF signal with a predifined range of frequencies and a DC bias voltage upon the same terminal. Whereby the value of DC bias voltage is the one that will drive and shape the impedance curve of the resonator. However I cannot get consistent results if I overlap two terminal since still cannot get DC voltage on frequency domain.

An hint on this is more than welcomed.

Thank you a lot for your time
Regards.
Vangjushi

2 Replies Last Post 16 avr. 2015, 17:37 UTC−4

Posted: 9 years ago 9 avr. 2015, 07:41 UTC−4
what do u mean by overlap two terminals????
you can easily plot the resonance frequecy in frequecy domain study??
give some more detail abt it???????
can u give me the design file????
what do u mean by overlap two terminals???? you can easily plot the resonance frequecy in frequecy domain study?? give some more detail abt it??????? can u give me the design file????

Posted: 9 years ago 16 avr. 2015, 17:37 UTC−4
submitting your file would give us a chance to help.
submitting your file would give us a chance to help.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.