Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Micro Thermoelectric Generator and circuit.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello

I have designed a Micro Thermoelectric Generator (μTEG) and now I want to connect it to a simple circuit with only a resistance load (RL) to know the power disipated by this resistance.

I think I set all terminals correctly to connect the circuit with the TEG but the circuit ignores the internal resistance of the TEG, so the TEG is like a ideal voltage source, how can I fix that and get a perfect coupling?

Thanks

1 Reply Last Post 23 nov. 2015, 03:29 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Gabriel Capeáns

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 23 nov. 2015, 03:29 UTC−5
Hello
I have see your question in the forum. In recent days, I have met the same question in the simulating progress. How do you set the resistance load to connect with the thermoelectric generator.
I am in preliminary stage, Waitting for your reply.
Hello I have see your question in the forum. In recent days, I have met the same question in the simulating progress. How do you set the resistance load to connect with the thermoelectric generator. I am in preliminary stage, Waitting for your reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.