Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Laminar Flow and Transport of Dilute Species

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I'm trying to model the concentration of two dilute species in a small square channel. I have used the 'discretization' option to couple the two types of physics (Laminar flow and transport of dilute species). I followed pretty closely with the example called "Split - Recombine Benchmark," but making the appropriate changes like adding two species, creating a different geometry and so on. However, when I try to compute the answer I get an error that says: "For mesh-case 1 there are 1 void equations ..... for the variable mod1.spf.Pinlinl1." It goes on but repeats essentially the same thing. Any ideas about why? - Hopefully someone responds, it seem there are many posts on the forum, but very few replies.

0 Replies Last Post 15 août 2014, 15:02 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Jason Absher

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.