Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

SAW device

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello:

We used 2D module to simulate the surface acoustic wave device (similar to the model surface acoustic wave gas sensor) .

This means that this model has nothing to do with the third direction .

Because the material direction problems , so we use Y128X-LiNbO3 material to simulate now.

Let it has a displacement of energy in three directions .

So we need to solve the problem by 3D models, but I do not know how to set boundary conditions .

Can you please teach me how to set the boundary conditions?

Thank you very much.

1 Reply Last Post 11 avr. 2014, 08:26 UTC−4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 11 avr. 2014, 08:26 UTC−4
Hi Tai Xiang Wang,
Are you from China?I come from China,and you? Recently, I use COMSOL to simulate the surface acoustic wave device, too.Will be glad to make a friend with you, to communicate with each other about the simulation of SAW device.
Look forward to your reply!

Best regards!

dan jian
Hi Tai Xiang Wang, Are you from China?I come from China,and you? Recently, I use COMSOL to simulate the surface acoustic wave device, too.Will be glad to make a friend with you, to communicate with each other about the simulation of SAW device. Look forward to your reply! Best regards! dan jian

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.