Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Zooming with mouse wheel

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello
is it possible to zoom on geometries with the mouse wheel? Since this is a standard in all CAD interfaces I know, it would be nice if it was also available in comsol.

Thanx
Roland

2 Replies Last Post 15 janv. 2014, 09:49 UTC−5
Sven Friedel COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 decade ago 15 janv. 2014, 09:43 UTC−5
Hi Roland,

The default Zoom operation is: press the mouse wheel and simultaneously move the mouse.
The default operation for wheel rolling is in version 4.4 to select one of several objects that are behind each other.

Maybe that helps already - if not let me know.

Sven
Hi Roland, The default Zoom operation is: press the mouse wheel and simultaneously move the mouse. The default operation for wheel rolling is in version 4.4 to select one of several objects that are behind each other. Maybe that helps already - if not let me know. Sven

Posted: 1 decade ago 15 janv. 2014, 09:49 UTC−5
ok, so the only way is holding down the middle mouse button for zooming. Is there a way to configure this? I find pressing the middle mouse button rather unpractical.

Roland
ok, so the only way is holding down the middle mouse button for zooming. Is there a way to configure this? I find pressing the middle mouse button rather unpractical. Roland

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.