Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

transparency

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hai,
i've installed comsol multiphysics 4.3 in my system. But after the installation the TRANSPARENCY option alone is not working. How can i rectify this problem. pls do reply.
system configuration:
processor: intel core i5-2320 cpu@3GHz
Windows 7
32-bit operating

1 Reply Last Post 8 oct. 2013, 08:05 UTC−4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 8 oct. 2013, 08:05 UTC−4
It's very likely a graphics card problem. Try the following:
Go to the Options>Preferences window and under Graphics switch the Rendering to software, then restart COMSOL.

Jeff

PS: COMSOL strongly recommends using a 64-bit OS.
It's very likely a graphics card problem. Try the following: Go to the Options>Preferences window and under Graphics switch the Rendering to software, then restart COMSOL. Jeff PS: COMSOL strongly recommends using a 64-bit OS.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.