Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parameter values in tables first row and first column

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am doing a simulation with two parameters in a Parametric sweep. Lets call these parameters par1 and par2. Then I use a Derived Value - Surface Integration to get a value for every parameter combination. All of this works just fine but problems come when I try to have this data in a table in a usable way to be able to reuse it in Matlab.

What I would like to happen is that the parameter values would show up in the first colum and the first row of the table. Currently I am only getting the first column right. All the values of par1 are listed on each row. But the problem is with the first row and the headers. It currenty gets generated as par1=<value>, <desc> on each column. This makes it difficult to use in Matlab since I would have to parse the useless data out every time just to use the value.

I have attached images of what is happening and what I would like to happen.

0 Replies Last Post 20 juin 2013, 03:22 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Riku Kivelä

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.