Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Conference Boston 2013 - Early Bird Abstract Submission Deadline is June 21st

Jinlan Huang COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I hope you are as excited about the upcoming conference season as I am! As a reminder, the Early Bird Abstract Submission Deadline for the COMSOL Conference Boston 2013 is June 21st, just a few short weeks away! You are encouraged to submit your abstract before the deadline to receive a reduced registration fee. Once your abstract is submitted, you can make edits through "My Conference" up until the Final Abstract Submission Deadline, which is August 2nd.

A detailed abstract is required for both oral and poster presentations. For required information and author instructions please visit: www.comsol.com/conference2013/usa/.

We look forward to receiving your abstract!

Best,

Jinlan Huang
Program Chair
COMSOL Conference Boston 2013
Jinlan.huang@comsol.com

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.