Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Missing data

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

Actually, I simulate the resonant ultrasound spectroscopy (RUS) with solid mechanic and the use of domain probe. I want to simulate a large scale of frequency (typically from 1 Hz to 100 kHz) with a very short step (1.5 Hz) that mean a lot of data at the end of the simulation; I've run the simulation (more than 6 hours) and when i want to check the solution, COMSOL give me only the last point (from 80 kHz to 100 kHz). I don't understand why i can't have all the data, specially when i know that comsol made the simulation. Can anyone help me about that ?

Thanks, Charles

1 Reply Last Post 2 déc. 2021, 02:18 UTC−5
Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago 2 déc. 2021, 02:18 UTC−5
Updated: 3 years ago 2 déc. 2021, 02:40 UTC−5

Where in the program to you only get the data between 80 kHz and 100 kHz? Is it when performing numerical evaluations? By default tables stored in the model are limited to 10000 rows (this limited can be changed in the Preferences). You can change this in the Table's settings. It's also possible to map a table to an external file. Then there's no limit on the number of rows.

Where in the program to you only get the data between 80 kHz and 100 kHz? Is it when performing numerical evaluations? By default tables stored in the model are limited to 10000 rows (this limited can be changed in the Preferences). You can change this in the Table's settings. It's also possible to map a table to an external file. Then there's no limit on the number of rows.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.