Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

General

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I am trying to simulate a droplet breakup with a level set model , as a part of my project. I have used capillary number and initial length for giving the boundary condition at the inlet. I calculated velocity with capillary number formula and then , gave a uniform velocity at the inlet for continuous phase plus a zero pressure at the outlet, then I would like to give a zero pressure gradient at the inlet and a zero velocity gradient at the outlet but I don't know how I can do this I would be glad if there is a solution for the problem. I also attached the basic model here. Aabha

0 Replies Last Post 15 nov. 2018, 06:30 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Aabha Parkash

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.