Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Predefined functions

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Where should I find all the predefined variables in one module such as geometrical optics??

1 Reply Last Post 28 août 2018, 08:56 UTC−4
Mickaël Barsive COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 28 août 2018, 08:56 UTC−4
Updated: 6 years ago 28 août 2018, 08:59 UTC−4

Hello,

Before computation: you can use the "Equation View" option (you have to enable advanced setting in "File">"Preferences">"Model Builder". Then new subnodes will appear and you will have access to all variables used.

In post-processing: you could use the button "Replace expression" in a graphic node (please see the screenshot in attachment).

Please contact the COMSOL technical support for more details.

I hope this helps.

Mickaël

Hello, Before computation: you can use the "Equation View" option (you have to enable advanced setting in "File">"Preferences">"Model Builder". Then new subnodes will appear and you will have access to all variables used. In post-processing: you could use the button "Replace expression" in a graphic node (please see the screenshot in attachment). Please contact the COMSOL technical support for more details. I hope this helps. Mickaël

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.