Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Nonlinear task in Optic Wave module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have a question about time nonlinear task in Optic Wave module. The task consists on exposition of the polymer by monochrome UV wave. Absorption of the polymer in each point depends of absorded energy in this point - so this is nonlinearity of the task. The aim of the calculation is derivation the distribution of absorded energy density by polymer after some time t0.

Could you help me with my task?

0 Replies Last Post 24 août 2018, 11:08 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Lily Dvoretckaia

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.