Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Bio-Heat and EMW problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am working on the electromagnetics and Bio-Heat Model, Can any one suggest me, How to get the temperature versus time plot. I mean how to get temperature changes in the with respect to Time. I have added the scrren shot for every fraction of second. Now I want plot the teparture vr time in 1 D graph.

Sachin +91-8080449954

-------------------
Dr Sachin Umbarkar

1 Reply Last Post 30 juil. 2018, 10:40 UTC−4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 30 juil. 2018, 10:40 UTC−4

Hi Sachin,

Hope I am not too late (:

If you want 1D plot go to "Results" and right click. Select "1D plot". It will open an empty graph plot. Right click in "1D plot" and select the type of graphic you want (point graph, line graph, ...). If you want a point graph you have to specify a "Cut Point" in your "Dataset" tab. Same thing if you want a line graph (you have to define a "Cut Line" in that case).

Finally, make sure you are plotting the correct solution and in the expression box type "T". Click in "Plot" and there you have your graph.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Nichal

Hi Sachin, Hope I am not too late (: If you want 1D plot go to "Results" and right click. Select "1D plot". It will open an empty graph plot. Right click in "1D plot" and select the type of graphic you want (point graph, line graph, ...). If you want a point graph you have to specify a "Cut Point" in your "Dataset" tab. Same thing if you want a line graph (you have to define a "Cut Line" in that case). Finally, make sure you are plotting the correct solution and in the expression box type "T". Click in "Plot" and there you have your graph. Hope this helps. Best, Nichal

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.