Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Electro-mechanical Impedance (EMI) Simulation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I am simulating EMI in Comsol using prestressed-analysis and frequency domain module. There are two step this module including stationary and frequency-perturbation.

• In stationary solution, I input the range for increasing force in Nonlinear problem of increasing force P as follows: 0 range(0.4,0.02,0.6) range(0.601,0.005,0.8) range(0.801,0.02,1). There are 60 substeps in stationary module.
  • In prestressed analysis, I am searching frequency range from 1khz to 100 khz with interval 0.1 kHz. It means that I have 1000 substeps for so frequency analysis.

• The problem is that the domain is really large, more than 5000 meshing elements. I can't solve the problem. It takes time and computational costs.

• I just need to get result at some substeps in stationary module to solve for frequency domain analysis. More in detail, get P = 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 0.9, 1 (5-step) from 60 substep to solve for frequency perturbation.
  • Anyone has ideal for this problem? Thanks so much for your kind responses.

0 Replies Last Post 4 juin 2018, 22:06 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 응넌로이 당

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.