Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

error when adding a velocity field to v flow battery model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi ,
I am new to Comsol. Recently, I am trying to build a vanadium flow battery model. I found the v flow model in model libraries is very useful. The model is too simple and I wanna add more to the model. I tried to add a velocity field using laminar flow or brinkman equation. However, the error comes out when I compute the model, It says undefined value found......Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

0 Replies Last Post 25 août 2016, 01:18 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Zhengchao Wang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.