Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Square Mask Diffraction Patterns (empty Parameter names)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I am looking to propagate a laser beam through a series up lenses and a square mask and then view the diffraction patterns at given point beyond an imaging lens. I've attached what I have so far. At the moment I cannot get the results since it always mentions that 'parameter names are empty' and i'm not sure what these should be since i've defined every component in the geometry.

Also how would I then view the spot shape and intensity distribution at some point beyond the last lens?

Any help would be much appreciated, I am new to COMSOL

Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 27 juil. 2016, 06:42 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Euan Duernberger

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.