Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Simulating Zinc Oxide schottky diode in COMSOL

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have tried to simulate a zinc oxide/Pd schottky diode to obtain J_V (current vs voltage) graph in comsol using semiconductor physics. I have followed the instructions of silicon/tungsten schottky diode given in comsol model library .But, I did not get the J-V characteristics properly,current is having the value in the range of 10E-44.

I suppose that the problem would be that several semiconductor properties of Zinc Oxide are not defined in material library of Comsol 5.1

Can any one help me in this issue, by providing the semiconductor properties of Zinc Oxide like
Arora mobility constants,power law mobility constants,Auger recombination constants,direct recombination constants,Schokley read hall coefficients,fletcher mobility model,caughey-thomas mobility model,lombardi surface mobility model,impact ionization constants

0 Replies Last Post 12 juil. 2016, 02:57 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Lintu Rajan

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.