Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to add equation in COMSOL 4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi I am a beginer to use COMSOL. For my case I would like to add 2 equations in my model but dont know how this can be done in COMSOL. Can any one pass me some example and step by step proceedure that how one can add equations in his model?

1 Reply Last Post 3 déc. 2010, 01:40 UTC−5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 3 déc. 2010, 01:40 UTC−5
Hi

this is described in a few of the books about comsol, the one I like best (even if somewhat old now as it's based on v33 and before is the one of Zimmermann, check

www.comsol.eu/support/books/

by the way the one I do not like ;) is Pryor's book he does not explain the underlyings, it's just do this do that screen shots, but he learns you how to use v3.5, for that the comsol doc is as good in my opinion

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi this is described in a few of the books about comsol, the one I like best (even if somewhat old now as it's based on v33 and before is the one of Zimmermann, check http://www.comsol.eu/support/books/ by the way the one I do not like ;) is Pryor's book he does not explain the underlyings, it's just do this do that screen shots, but he learns you how to use v3.5, for that the comsol doc is as good in my opinion -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.