Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

who knows where I can download the application No. 33351

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am working on the porous media, in a PPT shown in the website, it mentioned application No. 33351, but I can not find it on the application gallery. Who knows where I can download it, or who can send me a link to download? Thanks a lot!

7 Replies Last Post 23 juin 2016, 17:38 UTC−4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago 23 juin 2016, 15:46 UTC−4
Such materials on the COMSOL website are copyrighted to COMSOL and may not be redistributed. Please request such materials directly to your COMSOL representative: www.comsol.com/contact .
Best regards,
Jeff
Such materials on the COMSOL website are copyrighted to COMSOL and may not be redistributed. Please request such materials directly to your COMSOL representative: https://www.comsol.com/contact . Best regards, Jeff

Posted: 8 years ago 23 juin 2016, 16:27 UTC−4

Such materials on the COMSOL website are copyrighted to COMSOL and may not be redistributed. Please request such materials directly to your COMSOL representative: www.comsol.com/contact .
Best regards,
Jeff

Hi, Jeff
Thank you for your reply, could you help me to send the Applicaiton ID 33351 please, I am really in urgent of learning that example. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Chen

[QUOTE] Such materials on the COMSOL website are copyrighted to COMSOL and may not be redistributed. Please request such materials directly to your COMSOL representative: https://www.comsol.com/contact . Best regards, Jeff [/QUOTE] Hi, Jeff Thank you for your reply, could you help me to send the Applicaiton ID 33351 please, I am really in urgent of learning that example. Thanks a lot! Best regards, Chen

Posted: 8 years ago 23 juin 2016, 16:34 UTC−4
Please request such materials directly to your COMSOL representative: www.comsol.com/contact .
Best,
Jeff
Please request such materials directly to your COMSOL representative: www.comsol.com/contact . Best, Jeff

Posted: 8 years ago 23 juin 2016, 16:49 UTC−4

Please request such materials directly to your COMSOL representative: www.comsol.com/contact .
Best,
Jeff

Or could you help me to check the key words of Application ID 33351, since I can access to the applicaiton gallery, but I do not know the key words of Application ID 33351, I have sent messages to the representives through the link you sent to me, but the efficiency of French service is so slow that I can not bear. Please help me to check the key words, since I am really in a urgent situation of my study and I know you can help me since you had helped me before, thank you so much Jeff!
[QUOTE] Please request such materials directly to your COMSOL representative: www.comsol.com/contact . Best, Jeff [/QUOTE] Or could you help me to check the key words of Application ID 33351, since I can access to the applicaiton gallery, but I do not know the key words of Application ID 33351, I have sent messages to the representives through the link you sent to me, but the efficiency of French service is so slow that I can not bear. Please help me to check the key words, since I am really in a urgent situation of my study and I know you can help me since you had helped me before, thank you so much Jeff!

Posted: 8 years ago 23 juin 2016, 17:02 UTC−4
I will be sure to contact our French office to attract their attention to the urgency of the request you have placed with them.
Best regards,
Jeff
I will be sure to contact our French office to attract their attention to the urgency of the request you have placed with them. Best regards, Jeff

Posted: 8 years ago 23 juin 2016, 17:07 UTC−4
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!

Eric Favre COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago 23 juin 2016, 17:38 UTC−4
Hello,

COMSOL services are available to anyone who follows the guidelines mentionned in :
www.comsol.fr/community/forums/general/rules/

In case there is any misunderstanding regarding our services in France, feel free to contact me directly by phone or email.

Best regards,

Eric Favre
Comsol France
Hello, COMSOL services are available to anyone who follows the guidelines mentionned in : https://www.comsol.fr/community/forums/general/rules/ In case there is any misunderstanding regarding our services in France, feel free to contact me directly by phone or email. Best regards, Eric Favre Comsol France

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.