Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

TIME to FREQUENCY FFT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I am simulating pulse echo technique using ultrasound. I have my results in time domain. Now I need frequency spectrum of my time dependent study result. In study 1 "time dependent " time range is = range( 0, 5.0e-8, 9.0e-5 )s and generated ultrasound frequency is 1 MHz.

So I add study 2 "Time to frequency FFT" in my COMSOL model. Now I dont know what to do. I tried once and get 0 Hz frequency result.

Thank you

2 Replies Last Post 12 oct. 2016, 11:39 UTC−4

Posted: 8 years ago 7 avr. 2016, 09:40 UTC−4
Hey Sagar,

Any progress with your Time to FFT Study step?

I planned to use this step to convert the time domain response of a geometric nonlinear clamped clamped beam to a harmonic excitation.

Thanks

--
FA
Hey Sagar, Any progress with your Time to FFT Study step? I planned to use this step to convert the time domain response of a geometric nonlinear clamped clamped beam to a harmonic excitation. Thanks -- FA

Posted: 8 years ago 12 oct. 2016, 11:39 UTC−4
I cannot find the FFT solver option.

Where do i look for it?
I cannot find the FFT solver option. Where do i look for it?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.