Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Volume fraction

Gnana Ganesh Ekambaram

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

In my project I'm creating droplet with water and oil ,Then I need to push the droplet from main chaneel to sub channel. For that I'm using air to direct the droplet into the sub channel or output.
I'm using two phase flow and I'm having only volume fraction of fluid1(water)and volume fraction of fluid2(oil)). I'm unable to select air and I'm forced to choose either one of the fluids in my 'Initial value'
Is it possible for volume fraction of fluid3 in two phase flow ?
Could someone help in this regard.

0 Replies Last Post 3 févr. 2016, 05:40 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Gnana Ganesh Ekambaram

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.