Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how can I use the value of derived value in application builder?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want to compare a variable with derived value (liner integration) in application builder (in methods section), but i can't do this. I can't use the value of derived value in any code. please help me

1 Reply Last Post 1 févr. 2016, 03:44 UTC−5
Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 1 févr. 2016, 03:44 UTC−5

I want to compare a variable with derived value (liner integration) in application builder (in methods section), but i can't do this. I can't use the value of derived value in any code. please help me

You can use e.g.

double[][][] value = model.result().numerical(<tag>).computeResult();

See the documentation for what methods are available. Contact support if you can't make this work.
[QUOTE] I want to compare a variable with derived value (liner integration) in application builder (in methods section), but i can't do this. I can't use the value of derived value in any code. please help me [/QUOTE] You can use e.g. double[][][] value = model.result().numerical().computeResult(); See the documentation for what methods are available. Contact support if you can't make this work.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.