Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Heat-moisture coupling, condensation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am trying to evaluate one building foundation detail.
My goals are to:

1) generate thermal fields in time
2) determine the moisture concentration inside the construction
3) find out if there will come to water condensation and if so, when and how much water will condensate

I have done some thermal simulations before using Heat transfer in solids physics, but I am not sure what physics to use now. I suppose, I will have to use some coupled physics (probably Transport of deluting species with temperatures comming from the Heat transfer in solids) but I am not quite sure.

I have seen this post: www.comsol.com/community/exchange/11/
but unfortunately, it is in an old Comsol version and therefor I can't open it.

Thank you in advance for any kind of help

0 Replies Last Post 17 juin 2015, 07:38 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Zdeno Malik

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.