Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Installing 5.0

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi every one,
I installed 5.0 and when I m trying to open it, It want me to connect with server and when I trying to enter in that it shows that No connection could be made because the target machine is actively refusing it.
can any one help to get out of these situation.
thank you

1 Reply Last Post 15 juin 2015, 10:47 UTC−4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 15 juin 2015, 10:47 UTC−4
That error message is associated with COMSOL Server; I have never seen it in connection with COMSOL Multiphysics. This suggests you may not have downloaded the right product. I am guessing you may have downloaded the COMSOL Client for Windows and are trying to connect to a COMSOL Server that either does not exist or has not been started yet. Please contact support@comsol.com if the problem persists.
Best regards,
Jeff
That error message is associated with COMSOL Server; I have never seen it in connection with COMSOL Multiphysics. This suggests you may not have downloaded the right product. I am guessing you may have downloaded the COMSOL Client for Windows and are trying to connect to a COMSOL Server that either does not exist or has not been started yet. Please contact support@comsol.com if the problem persists. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.