Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Limitations with Turbulent Two phase flow?

Nichith Chandrasekaran

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am working on a problem pertaining injectors. I am using the Fluid flow physics module and in particular the Turbulent two phase module. I have gone through the benchmark models and tutorials available in COMSOL 4.4. All of them use laminar two phase flow. I would like to know if there are any limitations in turbulent two phase flow analysis for high velocity in COMSOL 4.4

Can someone please comment on this.

Many thanks
Nichith

1 Reply Last Post 21 mai 2015, 06:24 UTC−4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 21 mai 2015, 06:24 UTC−4
Hi

I am working on the rotating machinery, turbulent flow. I need to define three phases in a single domain in which i am facing very difficulty.
I am getting doubt whether we can define a single phase for a single domain.

Hi I am working on the rotating machinery, turbulent flow. I need to define three phases in a single domain in which i am facing very difficulty. I am getting doubt whether we can define a single phase for a single domain.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.