Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

FOR loop in COMSOL

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I HAVE THE FOLLOWING THREE QUESTIONS AND ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.
Q1. Is there any way I can run a FOR loop in COMSOL? I have a geometry which is 1m in height and width is 1000m. it takes forever for the solver to solve it. So I ideally want to do it by a loop so that the outlet of one loop is the inlet of the next. How to map two CFD models AND CONSEQUENTLY RUN A FOR LOOP?
Q3. HOW TO DO a time based simulation in which I can define the inlet and then there is no outlet but instead we simulate in terms of time with out a definite outlet. How to do such a simulation?

Thanks in advance,
Indra

0 Replies Last Post 3 mai 2015, 07:00 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Indradumna Banerjee

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.