Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Updating solution after injecting laminar flow

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

Good day. I hope that all of you are doing fine.

I am using AC/DC module in frequency domain to calculate the total electric gradient in my current model in Study 1. I have also chosen the laminar flow as my 2nd study to calculate the fluid flow in the stationary domain.

But, the problem is when I update my solution after injecting the laminar flow into the model the gradient surface changes drastically and becomes very negligible. But, when I compute without the lamina flow ,I am getting a significant gradient. Can you please say something about why is this occurring; as far as I know the gradient should depend on the voltage only.

I am currently being stagnant in my research and cant progress to the next level unless I can fix it up. The model file is attached herewith.

I would be grateful to you if you can help me out as soon as possible.

Thanks
Utpal

0 Replies Last Post 17 févr. 2015, 18:47 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Utpal Saha

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.