Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Plotting Particle Trajectory Data at a specific point in time (can't be done in application builder)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The particle tracing module requires that we select a time to plot our trajectories up to (see attachment), can this only be set by the pull down window? The first time a simulation is run, COMSOL will plot from the first time step to the last time step, say from 0ns to 1000ns. However, when a second simulation is run for a longer duration, say 6000ns, COMSOL will still only plot from 0ns to 1000ns. When running my own simulations, this was not a problem even though it was a hassle because I could always tell COMSOL to plot to the last time step from the pull down window. However, with the application builder, the app user is stuck using whatever time step he or she chose first. How can I fix this? Is there anyway to set this with a parameter so that the app user can control this?

1 Reply Last Post 10 févr. 2015, 13:12 UTC−5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 10 févr. 2015, 13:12 UTC−5
attachment
attachment

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.