Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Matlab LiveLink: Display Dataset on Geometry

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I've just started getting into using Matlab LiveLink as postprocessing my models in the Comsol GUI seems to use so much memory that my machine has trouble handling it fluently.

I would like to create a CutLine3D in my model and to make sure that I have positioned it correctly I would like to display it on top of the geometry like you can in Comsol (the red line you see when you click "Plot" in the dataset window). How would I go about that?

Also, can I display a work plane of my geometry on its own? I would like to have this graphic so I can indicate what my parameters mean to make it easier for me to generate Datasets. How can I tell Matlab to label the x, y and z axes as "x", "y" and "z"?

Thank you!
Alexandra

0 Replies Last Post 18 févr. 2014, 08:48 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Alexandra Diem

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.