Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Lift and drag force

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I am simulating a 2D, turbulent flow over the airfoil. In the post-processing level, I do not know how to get lift and drag forces applying on the airfoil.

To compute reaction forces, As far as I'm concerned, weak constraints should be implemented. However I have not found out how to access weak constraints in the software and how should I use them. It would be really nice if someone can share his knowledge and experience.

Thanks,
Shayan

1 Reply Last Post 16 août 2013, 07:39 UTC−4
Rob Boswell COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 16 août 2013, 07:39 UTC−4
Hi Shayan,

I have created a support case for you. You will be bale to get a response quicker this way. One of our engineers should be in touch with you with a response in the next 1-2 working days.

Regards,

Rob

COMSOL
Hi Shayan, I have created a support case for you. You will be bale to get a response quicker this way. One of our engineers should be in touch with you with a response in the next 1-2 working days. Regards, Rob COMSOL

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.