Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Electrolyte potential (function) in battery modeling

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I just tried to model a flow battery in COMSOL and I wasn't sure what/how to enter the electrolyte potential in the initial value. I don't even know what's it referring to the electrode (tertiary current distribution for the electrodes). I looked up the model documentation for li ion battery and they have a function calculated by interpolation of E and t that I'm not sure where is it coming from. Let me know if anyone could give me some direction with that.

Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 8 mai 2013, 19:47 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sanchit Khurana

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.