Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

windings providing regarding

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Sir/madam,
I am doing my m.tech project in modeling of motor using COMSOL.3.5a in 2D. I would like to know the way in which i can provide my three phase windings in the stator slots.
Thanking you and expecting your kind support
Kiran George

1 Reply Last Post 11 avr. 2013, 15:04 UTC−4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 11 avr. 2013, 15:04 UTC−4
Hi

the *3 phase can be obtained by supplying complex values to the current, use the "phasor" representation, check the doc, and I believe there are a few models about 3 phase current, even back in 3.5 times ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi the *3 phase can be obtained by supplying complex values to the current, use the "phasor" representation, check the doc, and I believe there are a few models about 3 phase current, even back in 3.5 times ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.