Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Bidirectional coupling between metal powder particles and fluid temperature field

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear friends, hello! I need your help badly.

1.Description of physical model: Heat molten metal powder particles by RF inductively coupled plasma. I mainly simulates the heating process of powder particles and the influence of powder particles on the physical quantity of flow field.

1. At present, there are two models in COMSOL: one is bidirectional coupling between powder particles and flow field; The other is the unidirectional coupling between powder particles and fluid temperature field. Neither of these two models can realize bidirectional coupling of powder particles with temperature field and flow field simultaneously.

3.My main problem is: how to realize the bidirectional coupling between the powder particles of the discrete phase and the temperature field of the continuous phase in the fluid, and how to combine these two physical models.I would appreciate your advice.

0 Replies Last Post 11 avr. 2022, 08:23 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 景奇 白

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.