Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

why the result is not in full color

Mandana Ghasemiansafaei

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

why the result of surface plot in COMSOL is not in filled unified color and more is like pixel color? how can I have filled?

2 Replies Last Post 28 mars 2022, 02:08 UTC−4

Posted: 2 years ago 26 mars 2022, 22:40 UTC−4

please check the data range section in the plot settings. if you have set the data range to manual, then only a part of the data will be plotted and rest will be blank.

not sure of any other solution to this problem.

please check the data range section in the plot settings. if you have set the data range to manual, then only a part of the data will be plotted and rest will be blank. not sure of any other solution to this problem.

Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Posted: 2 years ago 28 mars 2022, 02:08 UTC−4

What graphics card and driver do you use? I think that I remember seeing what you see in problem.png for a buggy graphics driver. I recommend you to update the graphics driver to the latest version.

What graphics card and driver do you use? I think that I remember seeing what you see in problem.png for a buggy graphics driver. I recommend you to update the graphics driver to the latest version.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.