Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Electroaerodynamic simulation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone.

I have large problem with electroaerodynamic simulation (EAD) in comsol multiphysics 4.3. First I must perform electrostatic 2D simulation of two wires (one is 40 kV plus and second is 0V ground) and this simulation is not problem for me. In output data from this simulation I get electric field and space charge density as volume force. Now i have to input this volume force as input data to cfd comsol module and I don`t know how. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Best regards Rafał

0 Replies Last Post 1 avr. 2021, 05:31 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rafał Kliza

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.