Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Easiest Way to Increase Initial Cell Voltage of model

Battery Engineer Electric Vehicles

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am using the application library 1D battery model and have changed the cathode to LFP and the anode to graphite. The initial cell voltage is at 3.3V and i need a start voltage of 3.68V how do i change the comsol model to show this voltage? I am fine with the OCV SOC curve i just want the initial voltage to be higher. I have tried increasing the anode species concentration and it has increased the voltage to 3.4V but i still need it to be higher

1 Reply Last Post 30 janv. 2020, 21:10 UTC−5
Battery Engineer Electric Vehicles

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago 30 janv. 2020, 21:10 UTC−5

Figured out it was my C rate was too high even after increasing concentration in anode and decreasing concentration in cathode to get 100% SOC

Figured out it was my C rate was too high even after increasing concentration in anode and decreasing concentration in cathode to get 100% SOC

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.