Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

3D plot with table or MATLAB data

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I used COMSOL to simulate a mechanism and get the stress tensor for each element of the mesh as a function of time. So I used LiveLink for MATLAB to extract stress tensor values and calculate the equivalent stress (Se) of a fatigue approach. Now I have the data as a function of the coordinates of elements of the mesh:

Se (x, y, z)

How do I import this data into COMSOL and plot 3D graphics (similar to von Mises 3D plot)?

0 Replies Last Post 7 juin 2019, 07:03 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello DK Boneco

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.