Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Unexpected deformation when exported the result geometry

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

When I finished the fluid solid coupling, I tried to remesh the deformed configuration. Here comes the question, when I export the mesh of the initial time, it is supposed to be the exactly same with the original geommetry,however, it had a very slight change which baffled me for a long time.  I have tried variety of ways ending up with failure.
  I cannot figure it out and need your help sincerely!

0 Replies Last Post 8 mars 2019, 02:59 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 智 张

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.