Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol snapshot graphic

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear COMSOL users, I am trying to get a 3D snapshot of my temperature variations in COMSOL 5.3a. The iso-surface temperature plot looks ok but once I try to take a snapshot of it the produced image goes black or does not show all detail colours existing in the original plot. I have played with resolution parameters from very high (4096 by 4096) to very low but does not work. I also changed the rendering between software and DirectX but no success yet.

your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

0 Replies Last Post 7 mars 2018, 06:03 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Asal Bidarmaghz

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.