Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

minicourses at Comsol conference in Paris

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The only part that is a bit confusing is that the time of mini-courses and presentations are at the same time. And there is no clear time-schedule for the presentations to select. So, it's a bit difficult to select which course to attend, or are these mini-courses too simple ones meant for beginners?

2 Replies Last Post 1 oct. 2010, 03:16 UTC−4

Posted: 1 decade ago 1 oct. 2010, 03:10 UTC−4
Hi,

The complete program will be updated quite soon.
One session last 1h30. You will have in parallel minicourses, users presentations and technical meeting, except for the keynotes session.

with best regards,
Jean-Marc Petit
Hi, The complete program will be updated quite soon. One session last 1h30. You will have in parallel minicourses, users presentations and technical meeting, except for the keynotes session. with best regards, Jean-Marc Petit

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 1 oct. 2010, 03:16 UTC−4
Hi

yes to have everything in 4 full "half" days, many thing go on in parallel, so you need to select between presentations and mini-courses. The mini-courses in 2009 and 2007 (last time I followed them) were a shortened concentrated session of the traditional 1 day courses of COMSOL, so for you I suppose you should select rather the "advanced" ones and not the introductionary ones. Usually you go throug one or two examples, in theory and praxis, and particularly you have the occasion to talk to the COMSOL persons

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi yes to have everything in 4 full "half" days, many thing go on in parallel, so you need to select between presentations and mini-courses. The mini-courses in 2009 and 2007 (last time I followed them) were a shortened concentrated session of the traditional 1 day courses of COMSOL, so for you I suppose you should select rather the "advanced" ones and not the introductionary ones. Usually you go throug one or two examples, in theory and praxis, and particularly you have the occasion to talk to the COMSOL persons -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.