Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

I wander why Boundary Heat Source in "Conjugate Heat Transfer" cannot get connected with "Electric Currents,Shell" directly?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone,
Recently, I found some question on simulating heat distribution of heat electrode circuit surrounded by air, using Conjugate Heat Transfer(,laminar) inflow model and electric currents,Shell model, but study result shows no change to temperature.
Where, Boundary Hat Source was choosen by General source (Qb: surface losses(ecs/cucn)).
Anybody know how to deal with this situation?
Thanks!

1 Reply Last Post 19 nov. 2015, 20:17 UTC−5
Sarah Ji COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 19 nov. 2015, 20:17 UTC−5
Hi,

I'd like to suggest to check on the models examples first, you may refer to the website application library,

cn.comsol.com/models?q=conjugate

If you have the official license which is on subscription, you also can send your questions to support@comsol.com

Hope this can help.

Sarah
Hi, I'd like to suggest to check on the models examples first, you may refer to the website application library, http://cn.comsol.com/models?q=conjugate If you have the official license which is on subscription, you also can send your questions to support@comsol.com Hope this can help. Sarah

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.