Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Divide the surface of a cylinder with height of 8mm and radius 80mm into 8 equal parts(45 degrees)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I'm working on ERT, sensitivity, on COMSOL for multiphase(water and oil) flow

I have calculated the total current density of water and i need to calculate the total current density of oil(mix). Dividing the this image below into 8 equal parts would help me do that.

Please how do i divide this into 8 equal parts on COMSOL bearing in mind that this division has to be on the surface only.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Kind Regards

2 Replies Last Post 2 juil. 2015, 16:14 UTC−4

Posted: 9 years ago 1 juil. 2015, 03:29 UTC−4
Hi

I would make a Workplane on top of the cylinder and draw 8 circle segments on it.

Lasse
Hi I would make a Workplane on top of the cylinder and draw 8 circle segments on it. Lasse

Posted: 9 years ago 2 juil. 2015, 16:14 UTC−4
This helped a lot.

Thank you

Hi

I would make a Workplane on top of the cylinder and draw 8 circle segments on it.

Lasse

This helped a lot. Thank you [QUOTE] Hi I would make a Workplane on top of the cylinder and draw 8 circle segments on it. Lasse [/QUOTE]

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.