Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Bug in Application Builder ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Logic bug application builder?

With the code:

for(int i = 0;i<2;i+=1){
model.param().set("q1",30+10*i);
model.param().set("q2",10+5*i);

model.geom("geom1").run();
model.mesh("mesh1").run();
model.study("std1").run();

model.result().report("rpt1").set("filename","Z:\\Comsol 51\\Study2-"+i+".docx");
model.result().report("rpt1").run();
}

it should runs like this:
(like java, it runs from the first code at the top to the last code at the end, a code will be started only after all code in front of it finished.)
set X=0.04—geometry build(for X=0.04)—mesh—compute study2(for X=0.04)—report(with name Study2-0, for X=0.04)
set X=0.05—geometry build(for X=0.05)—mesh—compute study2(for X=0.05)—report(with name Study2-1, for X=0.05)

But after testing it runs like this:
set X=0.04—geometry build(for X=0.04)—mesh—compute study2(for X=0.04)
set X=0.05—geometry build(for X=0.05)—mesh—compute study2(for X=0.05)—report(with name Study2-0, for X=0.05)—report(with name Study2-1, for X=0.05)

i don't know why,is there any problem with my code or is it a bug in application builder?

0 Replies Last Post 15 juin 2015, 08:11 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Yuchen Cui

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.