Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Regrading Wave optics module

Harshitha Ashwath Narayana

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I'm new to "COMSOL Multiphysics". I'm trying to model Dipole antenna. I need to add Electromagenetic waves , frequency domain in physics tree. To add this option, I believe we should first add wave optics model from the model library. But options like " open model, open PDF and open model and PDF " in model library are grayed out . Can anyone please help me out with : Why the options in model library are grayed out ? How to add wave optics module and how to get electromagentics and frequency domain option under add physics tree?

Thanks,
Harshitha

0 Replies Last Post 5 juin 2015, 13:39 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Harshitha Ashwath Narayana

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.