Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Wher can i reverse my axis?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello

My geometry is made from 0 to -5 in y direction. So y axis on the 2D plots goes from 0 to -5. I want to reverse this so i get the same plot but y axis goes from 0 to 5 instead.

Thanks
Arash

2 Replies Last Post 2 avr. 2015, 20:19 UTC−4
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Posted: 9 years ago 2 avr. 2015, 16:12 UTC−4
Arash,

you can make a mirror dataset. Look into 'Datasets' > 'More Datsets'

Cheers
Edgar

--
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
Arash, you can make a mirror dataset. Look into 'Datasets' > 'More Datsets' Cheers Edgar -- Edgar J. Kaiser emPhys Physical Technology http://www.emphys.com

Posted: 9 years ago 2 avr. 2015, 20:19 UTC−4
Edgar

That does not solve the issue. What i am looking for is something that does the same as the command "set(gta,'Ydir','reverse')" which just reverses the axis. So if you imagine a figure, afterwards the figure would look exactly the same but the y axis go from 0 to 5 (in the negative direction) instead of 0 to -5.

Thanks
Edgar That does not solve the issue. What i am looking for is something that does the same as the command "set(gta,'Ydir','reverse')" which just reverses the axis. So if you imagine a figure, afterwards the figure would look exactly the same but the y axis go from 0 to 5 (in the negative direction) instead of 0 to -5. Thanks

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.