Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

new beginner

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello
I am new to COMSOl and I'd like to perform a certain task ..
I'd like to simulate the electric field distribution( in 2D and 3D) for a point- plane electrode configuration applied on a block of certain material which contains nano-filler materials ...
so kindly I need to know how to
1- fill nano-filler (nano meter size ) material in a different material block(millimeter size ) but should be in a uniformly distributed way
2- how to simulate the electric field distribution
3- how to change the frequency of electric field
4- how to rise the temperature of the material and the surrounding to a certain temperature

0 Replies Last Post 28 févr. 2015, 04:57 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ahamd El sayed

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.