Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Transport of dilute species module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Respected Sir,
I am working on chemical vapor deposition. I have a chamber in which there have to occur 5 bulk reactions and 5 surface reactions.I have all the data for the rate expressions(Reversible reactions in the bulk and irreversible reactions on the surface).Plz guide me as how can i write these 5 reactionsi n the bulk and 5 reactions on the surface of the chamber under consideration.
I will be extremely indebted to you if u let me know how to proceed ahead
Yours Sincerly
Jayarama krishna
NIT Warangal

1 Reply Last Post 7 févr. 2015, 02:42 UTC−5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 7 févr. 2015, 02:42 UTC−5
Hi

Bulk reactions are expressed in the diffusion equation as reaction terms R, and surface reactions as the flux boundary condition. Your question is so broad that I cannot say more, but in the model library there is a GaAs cvd model, although it is rather advanced.

best
Lasse
Hi Bulk reactions are expressed in the diffusion equation as reaction terms R, and surface reactions as the flux boundary condition. Your question is so broad that I cannot say more, but in the model library there is a GaAs cvd model, although it is rather advanced. best Lasse

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.