Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Moving an object in a model with a script

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello fellow "comsolers"!

I'm new to Comsol but I like what I'm seeing.
The assignment I have is to simulate the intensity given off by a fluorescing "tumor" in a modeled mouse. The intensity is given by a cross-section plot line over a surface. Manually doing this is not a problem. What I then want to do is to move the "tumor" depth-wise and make a new simulation.
I'm wondering if it is possible to script this so that I chose some depths to move between and then save the resulting plot over the cross-section. I have read the user script guide for comsol but it doesn't say anything about moving objects in the model.

I would be grateful for any help I can get.

Regards, Jepski

0 Replies Last Post 27 avr. 2010, 09:42 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Jespki Bo

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.